Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:1-2


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Recap

What a weekend!! 

Friday hubbie, the kids and I loaded into our little matchbox car and headed to south Mississippi - a seven hour drive.  Matchbox cars do not come with video players, at least ours didn't, so we are ever so grateful for libraries that carry books on CD.  Our kiddos did awesome on the trip.  We arrived in Gulfport, MS Friday just in time to join some family for dinner, and then a birthday party on Saturday.  Saturday evening we loaded up again and headed for home, making it back sometime after midnight.

Sunday, after sleeping in as late as our dog would allow, we worked on a side job of hubbie's - building cabinets and what-not in a trailer.  It gets pretty hot and humid inside a trailer in the middle of the afternoon, just in case you were wondering. 

Sunday night was prep time.  Hubbie starts his new job tomorrow - whoooooo-hooooooo!!!!  So, we had to get everyone ready for their day on Monday.

Long weekend. Long day. I'm exhausted.

"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."  1Thess. 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment