Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:1-2


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friday Five

It's that time again - time for Friday Five!!!  This week completely confirmed my reasoning behind starting this series on the blog.  It has been a long one and my brain is mush.

So, without further ado, my random fives for this week are.......... drumroll please............

Five of my favorite David Crowder Band songs!!!  Aren't you excited?  I know I am; I could use some good worship this week.  For those of you who know of the David Crowder Band, what are some of your favorites?  For those of you who don't, enjoy :)

1.  After All


2.  Oh Happiness


3.  You are my Joy


4.  Oh My God


5. Oh How He Loves



ok, there's my five.  Now please understand, these are NOT my only favorites.  This band has soooooooo many great songs that is was really hard to pick just five!! However, the series is entitled 'Friday Five' so, I had to, but these are not alone as my favorites.  Actually, I have yet to hear a song by the David Crowder Band that I didn't like.

Praying you have a blessed Friday!!

"Rejoice always;"  1 Thess. 5:16

2 comments: