And we're back! It's time for Friday Five again.
This week's topic is ..........
five of my favorite things about November!!!
1. No more Halloween. I am sorry but I am not a fan of all the negative junk that goes with Halloween. Not. at. all.
2. The Thankful Game. This is game played via email with family and friends and families' friends and friends' families!! Such a fun game and such a blessing!!!
3. A very dear loved ones' birthday. Oh I love this dear one and love the excitement surrounding this special day!
4. Pumpkin. I know I have used pumpkin for a Friday Five on desserts, but it is just soooooo yummy that I can't celebrate November without it! Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin. ummmmm
5. Finally, and of course, Thanksgiving. I just love Thanksgiving. A whole day of family and food and fun and celebrating the Lord. Just love it!! oh and let's don't forget the pumpkin pie :)
so, what do you like about November???
Have a blessed weekend!