Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:1-2


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Interesting

Okay, since it is late, for me, and I am tired, I will just write this one out and leave the analogy-making to you guys.

Hubs said that at his job one of the bolts kept testing for an abnormality.  The tests showed there was a crack in the bolt somewhere.  The crack was not visible to the naked eye, nor some kind of sonogram technique, and yes I asked if it was a boy or girl.  Of course I did. Anyway, with all the high tech machinery to see the tiniest of cracks, they still saw nothing.

Nothing. 

Until they cut it in open. 

And there they were.

Two very small, very, very small, cracks that brought down the whole thing.

Hummmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment