Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:1-2


Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reminder

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. HE makes me to lie down in green pastures, HE leads me beside the still waters.

HE restores my soul.

HE leads me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for HE is with me.  His rod and His staff they comfort me.  HE prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies.  HE anoints my head with oil; my cup runs over. 

Surely, goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

(from Psalm 23)

I needed this reminder today.

No comments:

Post a Comment