Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:1-2


Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friday Five

Hello again, it's me.  Who else?

And it is time for Friday Five!!!  I know that you are tremendously excited, as am I, and I know the anticipation is killing you!!

So, for this week's Friday Five.... Christmas songs!!!

Honestly, I may do this one twice because there are just soooooooooooo many!!!!!  I start singing Christmas songs, well actually I never stop singing Christmas songs.  I just love them all, but especially those specifically about Christ.  So, this first set is dedicated to just those.  No commercial, just Jesus. 

okay here are five, in no particular order.

1.  O holy night.  love love love this song, and the lyrics are awesome.


2.  O Come, O Come Emmanuel


3.  Joy to the World


4.  God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen


5.  Angels we have heard on high



Okay, so what are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment