Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:1-2


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Maybe tomorrow

I know I haven't been very regular on the blog lately, but to be honest, I am just drained by the time night rolls around.  Plus, I am battling some major allergies and sinus issues and Nyquil is my new best friend after about 9pm.  So, not only am I drained, I am also loopy. 

Hence, my absence. 

I am so ready for this weather to settle down.  I love fall.  I just wish it would come to stay.

One of my sisters called me the other day and left me a message that petty well sums up the last two days.

She said, 'You know the whole purpose of being a stay at home mom is so you can STAY AT HOME!'

Yeah, I don't think my life got that memo.

Yet, even still ....

" I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the LORD; " Psalm 34: 1-2a


No comments:

Post a Comment