Psalm 18:1-2

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:1-2


Thursday, October 11, 2012

Friday Five

Okay it's that time again (you know I think I have started every Friday post with those exact words - sorry) - Friday Five!!!

I know you missed it last week.  Hopefully you recovered fully and are more than excited about this week.

This week I am going in a different direction.  I am not doing a 'favorites' list.  Instead, my Friday Five is a list of 5 random things I have learned or was reminded of over the past two weeks.  For those who do not know, the last 3 weeks have been pretty chaotic around here, and the Lord has taught me so much.

1.  I need Jesus.  For salvation, yes.  But also for every minute of every day.  He is the air I breathe.  And I am desperate for Him, always.

2.  Women who work full-time, or part-time for that matter, have kids, and whose husbands also work, are heroes, or more appropriately, heroines. How in the world they keep the house clean, the kids fed, the clothes washed, the school work done, the job, the husband, AND their sanity is beyond me.  Hats off to you, ladies!!

3.  My wardrobe is going to change, drastically, and that's okay.  I happen to like pajama pants.  I also like to dress cute so if you see me at Wal-mart a little over dressed, you know why.

4.  I like to sleep later than 5 am.  I like it a lot, a whole lot.  It's really quite refreshing.

5.  "In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."  1 Thess. 5:18

So, what have you learned this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment